• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help, I can't find an officer recruiter in my county...I want to apply for the BDCP

vbcruz

I signed a contract as an enlisted last May 08 and I ship out to RTC next Monday!! And I just found out about the BDCP on a brochure in front of the recruiting office. I have asked more information from my recruiter and his supervisor and they can't seem to find anything about it. They said that this program might have been cancelled or taken out through revisions. The brochure was revisioned on Feb 08! Anyway, I meet all the requirements for this program and I want to at least try before being enlisted. Someone please help me.

I'm 24 and a US citizen, I have a 3.4 GPA, I have 91 transferable sem credits, and I have my AA degree in Social Science.

I can't seem to find any officer recruiters around my area. I live in Fresno, California. Can anyone point me to the right direction please??? I don't want to be shipped out and regret it for the rest of my life. I'm not in a hurry to be in the Navy, my husband is on Active Duty so I'm taken cared of as his dependent...but I want a career in the Navy and I want to do it the best possible way.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think you may have missed the bus. Try this link or this number: (800) 345-6289.

-ea6bflyr ;)

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Common dude... GOOGLE?!

San Diego Office
http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/sandiego/Officer_Programs/officer_programs.htm

San Francisco Office
http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/sanfrancisco/opo/

I signed a contract as an enlisted last May 08 and I ship out to RTC next Monday!! And I just found out about the BDCP on a brochure in front of the recruiting office. I have asked more information from my recruiter and his supervisor and they can't seem to find anything about it.

Since you enlisted for active duty, your current recruiters are more than likely not going to help you out.

vbcruz

I signed a contract last May and my shipping date is 1-20-09. Is it too late?? Is it too late?? Some people say that it's not too late...they just keep telling me to contact an officer recruiter, but I have no clue how to do that because I was told there wasn't any officer recruiters here in Central Valley.

vbcruz

I think you may have missed the bus. Try this link or this number: (800) 345-6289.

-ea6bflyr ;)

Thank you so much! I will try to call this number tomorrow. I really don't want to shipped out next week, especially if this program is available for me.