• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help finding flowchart

chefmike

Hey guys, I have been searching for 2 flowcharts, 1st is the pilot training flowchart, and the second is the Naval aviator career flowchart. My HS kid and I are looking for a report he has in school. I have tried the search features, however I may not be using the correct key words. I found the SWO one and the subs one but not the NA and SNA ones
Thanks
Mike:confused:

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Head over to marinegouge.com There's some flowcharts on there. Not sure if they're exactly what you're looking for, but maybe they'll help.

chefmike

Thanks, I think that is a great start, It may vary USN v. USMC at the FRS stage as far as location/squad. I need the timeframes (length)for each segment, API, Inter, etc... not withstanding stashing time for classing up.

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Hey guys, I have been searching for 2 flowcharts, 1st is the pilot training flowchart, and the second is the Naval aviator career flowchart. My HS kid and I are looking for a report he has in school. I have tried the search features, however I may not be using the correct key words. I found the SWO one and the subs one but not the NA and SNA ones
Thanks
Mike:confused:

If you're looking for the 13XX career progression flowchart, it's the 2nd slide in the brief on the attached link.

http://www.npc.navy.mil/NR/rdonlyres/C80512CE-B673-4085-A027-3FCCF97B6E99/0/FY11USNAVIATION.ppt