• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hello everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I've been fighting this for almost a year and a hald I'm trying to perservere as much as I can, but there is only so much more I can take. It looks as if no one has anything to help I asked my original question and nobody has any response besides.... you cannot write, you whine, blame others, you don't want to serve etc etc. I mean come on if nobody has an answer why make a comment?

So you can't take it anymore. What are you going to do about it? Take your toys and go home? Enjoy...

You (a wannabe at best) just told a bunch of guys in the gun club to help you or STFU... Stand by...

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None
The answer is clear and right in front of your face. You have no writing skills. Written Communication is evaluated and you fail. You whine and complain instead of saying, "the hell with it, I'll knock on the door tomorrow and try again, even if it means starting the whole process all over again." Motivation is evaluated and you fail. You keep maintaining that you are the one totally correct in this situation when there have been multiple officer/pilots on the other side you are trying to get to clearly telling you that you are wrong or partially wrong. Insanity is evaluated and you passed(trying the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome). The advice that has already been given is this: get yourself in shape, pass the PFT at the highest level possible, hope your old record is lost for good, and find your way to a recruiter that will administer the ASVAB to you again, get a better score, and get the contract you want.

I'll give you two examples: 1. in WWII my grandfather lied about his age in order to enlist and serve. A secret he never told anyone and something he felt necessary to conceal. 2. in 1997 I knew a guy who was in Army ROTC in college who had Venezuelan relatives. During a summer, he went to Venezuela and got PRK surgery on his eyes to correct his vision. Upon his return he told noone of his travel, got a flight physical and lied about correcting his vision in the attempt to get Aviation as a commissioned officer in the Army. He was found out about his vision, kicked out of ROTC and made to pay back his scholarship, which he did so promptly. I know this is a type of integrity issue, but he wanted to serve and wanted to fly, so I admire his desire and motivation and abilities, because what he did next was amazing. He came clean to a recruiter about his surgery and shortly after being dismissed from ROTC the Army started accepting PRK/Lasik surgery on a case by case basis. He took a 2nd flight physical after being disqualified and got accepted into flight school as a Warrant Officer. I saw him show up at Ft Rucker as a WO1 and the very officer that dismissed him as a cadet was actually AD at Ft Rucker at the time. He actually gave him a good letter of recommendation and an award for his perserverance and motivation to succeed in what he wanted to do in life.

The End.

APG1987

Banned
So you can't take it anymore. What are you going to do about it? Take your toys and go home? Enjoy...

You (a wannabe at best) just told a bunch of guys in the gun club to help you or STFU... Stand by...

Gun Club? Give me a break... I asked for advice none was given instead you decided to make snide comments. The fact is it's not that I cannot take it, rather there is nothing to take. I was told were sorry there is nothing we can do (Army side of the business) and now I'm asking/looking to see if it's different on the Navy side? You came in here dick swinging with not a single useful post. Maybe that's just your personality and that's fine I appreciate what you do for our country by serving and yes I'm envious wishing I could be in them too, but please if you have nothing useful to say why post?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Gun Club? Give me a break... I asked for advice none was given instead you decided to make snide comments. The fact is it's not that I cannot take it, rather there is nothing to take. I was told were sorry there is nothing we can do (Army side of the business) and now I'm asking/looking to see if it's different on the Navy side? You came in here dick swinging with not a single useful post. Maybe that's just your personality and that's fine I appreciate what you do for our country by serving and yes I'm envious wishing I could be in them too, but please if you have nothing useful to say why post?
You're over the line & starting to grate on the website. Unless you want to get information and learn -- eyes & ears open, mouth semi-shut ... then go away. Possible solution for you:

How 'bout you STFU for a while or I'm going to ban your sorry ass ... permanently ??? And I suppose I mean -- STFU NOW.

Just one question: any questions ???

APG1987

Banned
The answer is clear and right in front of your face. You have no writing skills. Written Communication is evaluated and you fail. You whine and complain instead of saying, "the hell with it, I'll knock on the door tomorrow and try again, even if it means starting the whole process all over again." Motivation is evaluated and you fail. You keep maintaining that you are the one totally correct in this situation when there have been multiple officer/pilots on the other side you are trying to get to clearly telling you that you are wrong or partially wrong. Insanity is evaluated and you passed(trying the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome). The advice that has already been given is this: get yourself in shape, pass the PFT at the highest level possible, hope your old record is lost for good, and find your way to a recruiter that will administer the ASVAB to you again, get a better score, and get the contract you want.

I appreciate your advice, but I don't think anyone here is understanding the situation. I can get in shape and recieve a higher PFT right now problem being nobody can adminster one to me. I don't need a higher ASVAB its high enough to qualify the next step would be to take the ASTB therein the problem arises again nobody will adminster it for me. The records wont be lost there is a hard copy on file and an electronic copy whenever any recruiter looks up my SS# it will pop up. Once again it seems though that everyone here is missing the question and quite frankly I'm beginning to give two shits about it completely. Ineptitude has seem to found it's way into the ranks around here.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... I don't think anyone here is understanding the situation....Once again it seems though that everyone here is missing the question and quite frankly I'm beginning to give two shits about it completely. Ineptitude has seem to found it's way into the ranks around here.
Right; we don't 'understand' ... and now we don't care, either.

You're done.

Buh-bye.

CLOSED.

p.s. ... just so the rest of you won't think I'm 'mean' ... I only banninated him/her/it for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.