• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helicopters vs. Jets

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
Do what you need to do to feel better about yourself. :)

BTW, I think Stinky has played that video 3 times already today, and yes I've been laughing too. Pretty good.

RotorHead04

Patch Mafia
pilot
This should be a required watch the week before selection in VTs :icon_tong ... "helicopter pilots are fucking indestructible" ... priceless.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Short Story

I learned everything I need to know about heliclopters...in five minutes, when on a bright summer day, I & an A-6 driver were plucked from under the enemy's noses by a gutsy Sea King crew & returned bock sheep. I used to make fun of "them", now I don't! That's all I know...The End.:king_125:
BzB

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
hahaha nice, my phrog buddy was talking about this video the other night, but I failed to find it on youtube.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
That was great... I watched it twice because I was laughing so hard the first time I didn't hear everything... The second time I laughed even harder... Thanks... I needed that!

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Funny stuff, though folks should see the "iPhone vs EVO 4G" video this is copying for context.