• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

He Did It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAMOM

My son just did his carrier qualifications at the boat! He qualified! I am so proud of him. It was a very nervous weekend for us all. Thank you to all of you who tried to make me feel better when I was so worried about him. I really appreciate it. Anyway, I can't wait to pin on his "wings of gold"!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Awesome news to hear. I'm sure he's glad they're over with. Congrats to you and your son!

mamacat

He did it!!!!

Congratulations, SNA Mom!

What will your son be flying? Hornet, Harrier, Prowler?

Mamacat.

SNAMOM

I think F-18's, but he's not sure yet. I know he didn't want Prowlers, but I think he will be happy with whatever he gets. He just wanted to fly jets!

devildogdad

devildogdad
I had told my wife about your concerns for your son. Our son is just starting primary flight and we do know the feelings you were experiencing. I am so happy for you and your son and I do wish for both of you the very best!

spidie

Applying for CEC, USMC
congratulations always good to hear of someone living the dream, best fortunes to him, and you

SNAMOM

Winging ceremony

I was so excited and relieved when my son qualified at the boat. I couldn't wait to go to the winging. Now he tells me it's been pushed back until the end of February! Oh well, it will be worth the wait. Good luck to everyone in primary. I hope you all get to fly what you want. My prayers are with you and your nervous families!

Status
Not open for further replies.