• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hawaii Ranges - Puuloa?

Gulltrek

Alright, so here's the full list of Hawaii ranges from NRA HQ.

The only public range on Oahu appears to be the The Koko Head Shooting Complex which also appears to be free.

My husband was looking at this other range, Puuloa, but we're still confused on exactly what it's used for....

Their website is a little confusing because in the FAQ, it only really talks about information relating to shooting tournaments. Dependents (I hate that word!) seem to be allowed according to the membership application, but it seems like the range is only for high powered rifles & their associated tournaments? Has anyone been there?

Also, does anyone know who to talk to on the island (Oahu) about getting my targets "officially" graded for the NRA Marksmanship Quals? I started the light rifle quals before I was married and haven't had a chance to mess with them since. I'm hoping to pick it back up after my husband gets deployed.