• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Havana syndrome

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The attempt to link various radio emissions to whatever ailments are in the public discourse, (Havana Syndrome, cancer rates in aircrew, Ambassador bleeding from the eyes), is not grounded in science or medicine. It is the most culturally insidious post hoc fallacy.

jmcquate

Contributor
Oh it's real. I had it for a brief time in the mid 90s in Houston when I knew a DHL pilot that had a route that sent him through Tokyo where he could score Cubanos from ground crew. Dipped them in a good Scotch..............I miss my Havana Syndrome.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So weird... people keep deleting the posts I respond to in this thread. Possible Russian subterfuge? Prelude to military action in Ukraine? PRELUDE TO UFO ATTACK?

jackjack

If only we could teach Americans irony and self-deprecating humour. We'll see what AUKUS syndrome brings.