• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has anyone heard, been denied, or accepted lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binary_choice

Final Select SNA
wait a minute here... you guys are confusing me... 2005, 2006?? Why such far off dates??
I just put in my Final Doc's and I said I would be available as early as August 2004... Would they give me a date that much further away(i.e.2005,2006)??? Thanks

nmund11

Congrats Neo. I just got final selected on the 19 and swore in on the 24 for SNA 2006. i have a january OCS date. Its a huge sigh of relief...

Schmitty

Just got my selection letter today for SNA, OCS January 8th 05!!

My recruiter thought it was strange that they sent the letter to me before he got the word. He says that he is going to call monday to make sure everything is official. The letter seemed pretty official to me. Just a liitle nervous that they could have screwed up. Did anyone get a letter before the recruiter??? Please respond so I can rest my mind over the weekend (or not !?)!!

Doc33

Just heard Tuesday...Final Sel for NFO...OCS date January 22, 2005. I can't believe it's that far away! I'm ready to go now

paskez2

Found out that I was final select for SNA last Friday. I'm headed back to the recruiting district office in Pittsburgh to swear-in in 2 days and to personally thank all of them. They really have some outstanding people down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.