• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has anyone heard back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eteled

I’m just wondering, have any civilians heard anything from Intel or Crypto boards yet. My application was sent out on December 2nd and my recruiter hasn’t heard anything from the selection boards yet. Seems like they would have meet by now… any ideas?

Eteled

I got word back today from the Intel board and it wasn't good news. Talk about timing hehe.

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
I listed pilot as my first choice and intell second. I got accepted for pilot (first choice), but never heard from intell. What if I changed my mind? I heard that your app. goes to all communities and they select/non-select no matter what your preferences were. Just wondering... I'd still rather go pilot.

Eteled

I said the date in the first post. It took two months to hear word back. If I don't get picked up for my other choices my recruiter wants me to reapply. His guess was that they didn't have many spots left and were only taking the cream of the crop (which I'm not hehe). Given what I've read on here, that makes sense. I have no word yet from my other choices. Hopefully in the next few days...

bbennett73

I heard today--Board Recommended, but no final selection yet.
10/03--submitted app
11/03--intell pro rec
02/04--intell board recommended
????--final selection

Eteled

My recruiter told me that my package was only looked at for FY04 and not FY05. He thinks that I should resubmit if I have to and I wasn’t selected because they filled most of the slots before my package arrived. No word from the crytpo board yet.

NuSnake

warlord-
i think once you are selected for one community and that was your first choice it kind of stops there unless you decline it.

Brookelynn

Selected Intel
Hey everyone! I just enlisted last Tuesday...got picked up for Intel (first choice). Here are my dates:

10/24- package sent in
12/15- pro. rec'd, supply
12/22- pro. rec'd, intel
2/12- selected, intel
2/17- sworn in

Eteled

I heard good news from the Crypto board today (pro rec). They took near to three months. My fault for getting my application in after the first boards meet though.

twidget

Deskaholic
Eteled said:
I heard good news from the Crypto board today (pro rec). They took near to three months. My fault for getting my application in after the first boards meet though.

Congrats Eteled! Good luck getting your final approval and date. There are a bunch of us Cryppies in the 24 April class, but I doubt you get a date that soon. Just to give you an idea of the wait, I found out at the end of September; that's 7 months between selection and OCS.

Congrats to you too, bigolieturbo!

nater

bigolieturbo-
Did you find about your final selection and date today or earlier this week?
Thanks

bigolieturbo

Nater,

I have not been online for a while but I swore in a little over two weeks ago. So I officially found out about three weeks ago.

nater

Thanks - I was trying to figure out when I would find out. Wouldn't you know they let me know about 4 hours after I posted this note. Got selected for Crypto, class up 10/23. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.