• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has anyone been to or is involved in the student officer's spouse assoc. at Whiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi

SNA wife
I have been thinking about getting ahold of someone in sosa, but I thought I would check here first to see if anyone has been. Any thoughts????

Dop03

SNA Wife
Hey Brandi,

I just went to my first SOSA thing a few weeks ago at the Milton housing. It was an coffee house type meeting. It was fun, but I didn't really get to know anyone other than those I went with. Plus everyone there was Marine! Not that that is a big deal, but I was wondering where the Navy women were! :) I didn't learn too much....I didn't really get the point of the whole organization either! I think they just felt everyone already knew what they were talking about.

Have you had good experiences with SOSA before? If so let me know! You can PM me if you want. I am in Pensacola as well. We live off of Olive. I can get you info about SOSA if you want!!

Nicole :D

Status
Not open for further replies.