• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has anyone been getting orders since the Millington TN flood?

dsevo

I am finishing API next week and supposed to be going to Vance, but I'm a little worried about getting my orders. They are supposed to show up on Bupers on Monday of week 5, but I haven't seen them yet. Can anyone confirm if any orders are showing up on Bupers right now? Thanks.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
You won't see them for a few weeks. Search the site with "millington orders" for more.

Bevo16

pilot
Pers-43 has a facebook page, you should check it out for the most up to date information. I do know that their spaces were flooded and that some of them are teleworking, a few are in different spaces and that some "high priority" orders are going out. I doubt that getting flight students from A-B is considered "high priority".

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Pers-43 has a facebook page, you should check it out for the most up to date information. I do know that their spaces were flooded...

FACEBOOK GOT FLOODED OUT TOO??? What about all those farms and mafias?!?

Just trying to bring some levity to the situation :) It's good to hear that you and yours are relatively safe and sound, Bevo.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am finishing API next week and supposed to be going to Vance, but I'm a little worried about getting my orders. They are supposed to show up on Bupers on Monday of week 5, but I haven't seen them yet. Can anyone confirm if any orders are showing up on Bupers right now? Thanks.
I think they're cutting TAD orders to the LA delta for oil cleanup. Just call them and let them know you're waiting for your orders and they'll hook you up.

Bevo16

pilot
I think they're cutting TAD orders to the LA delta for oil cleanup. Just call them and let them know you're waiting for your orders and they'll hook you up.

If you have trouble getting them, just drive down to the coast and get to work. File a travel claim with your PSD when you get back, and they can work your TAD orders after the fact. It's all good.

phrogpilot73

I'm in the reserves and still waiting for some orders so it isn't just flight school guys.
I'm in the Reserves, and I haven't seen orders since I joined (minus TAD/ADOS stuff). I guess the Navy does it different...

Trying to figure out which classmate of mine you are. What company were you in?

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
I'm in the Reserves, and I haven't seen orders since I joined (minus TAD/ADOS stuff). I guess the Navy does it different...

Trying to figure out which classmate of mine you are. What company were you in?

I was going from IRR to regular reserve so I was told that the Millington flood is what delayed my paperwork. It is in now. I was in 31 as a plebe and then 13.

phrogpilot73

I was going from IRR to regular reserve so I was told that the Millington flood is what delayed my paperwork.
Ahh, that makes more sense... All our IRR to SMCR stuff goes though HQMC which is in Quantico. Makes sense, since all your stuff goes through BUPERS. You going for a flying reserve billet?