• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Happy Birthday Teufelhunden

jmcquate

Contributor
............are really gonna go down this road?:cool: Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Village+People.In+The+navy.jpg

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
image.jpg image.jpg You can use Top Gun all you want, it's creepily accurate.

But I still win...

(My apologies to Clint Eastwood, he's merely collateral damage)

brownshoe

Contributor
The Brit's musta' had a bar like that too::)

There's another video done by some shooters posted at another (not to be named) website. Sorry sworn to secrecy and can't repost (pretty good though;)).

jmcquate

Contributor
But I still win...
Heartbreak Ridge!?!.........that's digging deep. Those crazy misfit recce Marines. But in the end they pull together and rescue some med students on a caribbean resort, and Clint smokes a cigar with a Colonel.
I will ceed this childish bit of sea service mudslinging to you..........but if you run into a anyone in the best looking uniform ever to be worn by an American warrior tonight, wish Him/Her "Happy Birthday".

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Heartbreak Ridge!?!.........that's digging deep. Those crazy misfit recce Marines. But in the end they pull together and rescue some med students on a caribbean resort, and Clint smokes a cigar with a Colonel.
I will ceed this childish bit of sea service mudslinging to you..........but if you run into a anyone in the best looking uniform ever to be worn by an American warrior tonight, wish Him/Her "Happy Birthday".
Will do.

Semper Fi to my favorite Devil Dogs.
Pickle