• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Happy 228th Marine Corps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
-10 Nov, 2003-
I want to send out a sincere thank you to all Marines that have served and are presently serving. I am grateful to live in a free country where we produce unselfish individuals like you, Few Good Men. I wish you all the best on your '2nd' birthday of the year. Here's to 228 years of keeping America free. Thank you Marines and Happy Birthday Marine Corps!
Semper Fi

riley

I'd like to add my heartfelt thanks as well. Thank you for your sacrifices, for your courage, for your honor, and for making the Marine Corps what it is today. Happy Birthday USMC!!

heerothewizard

Yeah, me too. Happy 228th, Marine Corps! We owe much of what makes up America to you and your devoted service to this country. Semper Fidelis!

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
A heartfelt happy birthday goes out to all the leathernecks out there. Thank you all.

Semper Fi!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I know the thread is a year old, but I figured I'd keep the thread going. Happy 229th Marines! I posted this topic a year ago before I went to OCS. Now that I've been to OCS I can only appreciate the Corps even more. Toasts to the United States Marine Corps! Oorah!

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Like a Gunny I used to work for put it: "It's like frigging Christmas, New Years, and that f**king Easter bunny one all rolled up into one."

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
I just wanted to say that I didn' mean to defile the marines by my comment. I appreciate everything that everyone in the armend services have done for us. I was invited, to Salsa's, to get margaritas and get sh*tfaced (their word, not mine) with some Marine friends to celebrate the birthday tonight. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my post. That was not my intent at all. I was just saying happy birthday and saying what my Marine friends wanted to do tonight.

That said, thanks to the individual who game me negative rep points for signing your name. It irks me more than anythign when people give me neg points and don't sign their name.

EngineGirl

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
As a Marine, I found absolutely nothing wrong with your post. Lighten up, people, she obviously meant no harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.