• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

handicapped pull-ups (humor me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Come on now, you all saw it coming-yet another pull-up question.
banghead_125.gif

anywho, to those of you who've tried switching grips on the PFT-Are you able to bang out a few more even if you're fatigued in 1 position? I'd go try it myself, but I have an injury and I can't do a damn thing for a few days. And of course my PFT is in 3 weeks, but I'm not ready for it yet
banghead_125.gif
. So humor me here people! lol

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Upon the first meeting with your OSO, do you agree on a time to do a PFT together? Or does he just say this is when it's going to be. Talking to mine next thurs at our school's career fair. Thanks.

kimphil

Originally posted by perchul
I've watched alot of kids try to do it, it really doesn't work for them

I was doing a PFT once, hit 18, couldn't do another pull up, tried to switch grips and slipped, fell right on my ass!
headache_125.gif

I've heard people do switch grips, but I've never seen anyone (or personally myself) have success.

perchul

Usually your OSO will arrange a pft along with other poolees, and you'll know at least a week in advance. I wouldn't say you agree on a time though,it more like pft at (insert date, time, and location) and then just make sure your ass is there. Theres not a whole lot of that isn't a good time for me; it will usually be on weekends anyway to avoid interference with school.

Status
Not open for further replies.