• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

haha I love this video, it made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ajax said:
Blackwater does pay well, but with that high pay comes high risk.

Ironic comment coming from a wannabe Marine. We don't get paid very well in the military lol.

Lawman

None
Clux4 said:
Honestly, I think the Private sector is worse due to the fact that people think you are a toy cop and have a tendency to want to be rude. Law Enforcement is just hard work with alright pay. There are some that really pay good like Blackwater and Dyna Corps.

It really depends on where my contract is. When Im on the East side of the River, most people outside the clubs were always at dont know us and think we guard Malls (whens the last time you saw a Mall guard wearing a gun and kevlar). Now on the West Side of the river, they know us, they know our reputation, and they know that unlike every other company in the area our use of force ladder doesnt stop at verbal commands. Hell we go places in several instances that the Local PD wont go. The City and County officers love us, because when Merchant or Anderson calls they need help because somebody wouldnt listen to them, for the most part when we do it they just need to give a new friend a ride and give me back my handcuffs. I actually had a smart ass hippy family the other night at the bowling alley try giving me crap. They asked "Do you want to be a police officer?" I told them, "Ma'am I was a police officer." They said "Are you hear to stop people from fighting." I said "No ma'am Im here to shoot anybody that tries to get in without paying." And she said "Oh are you gonna shoot them with your little tazer?" To which I pulled out one of my spare mags, and said "I wouldnt be carrying these if that was a tazer." She then had this horrified look on her face of, oh ****.... he can shoot people. Other places they go, oh crap its (insert company name here) and start to behave again.

Tell you what, heres a photo. You look at that and think how easy it would be to mistake me for a cop from about 50 feet away.

Attachments

• halowo 002.jpg
    halowo 002.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 68

shortncurly

What ever happened to taking responsibility for your actions and having some respect for a civil servant in uniform?

Maybe I'm biased (my father was DEA for 30+ years) but seriously! There is something severely wrong with some people today. There are citizens who dedicate their lives to protecting the general public (cops and military alike), and what do they get in return? They get disrespected, called names, hell, even attacked. It completely baffles me. I was taught to be all "Yes, Officer," "No, Officer," and "I'm sorry, sir," even if I think they were wrong in pulling me over (even knowing I could probably "badge" my way out of it). That's why you go to court to appeal a ticket. God.

The woman in the tape tried to assault a police officer. She got tazered. Seems simple enough to me, and I'd wager it will seem simple to a judge, too (assuming the judge doesn't have his head up his ass).

Ajax

2nd Inc. India Co. 2nd PLT. 2005
Fly Navy said:
Ironic comment coming from a wannabe Marine. We don't get paid very well in the military lol.

Yea but I'm not joining the military for the money.

beau

IceWoman04 said:
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/topdui.html

Don't know if this one has ever been posted, but it's hilarious!!! This guy is amazingly good at dui tests!

pretty sure that was the show on Comedy Central....RENO 911

as far as the topic:

I agree with Mefesto. Lack of respect for Cops is apalling. They are just doing their job and put their butts on the line everyday for society....they get to see the most heartbreaking and tragic aspects to which most of us could not or would not deal with.

snizo

Supply Officer
Letter of the law - yea maybe he was justified ... but come on.

A single woman who is half your size and you pulled her over for a traffic violation. You and your partner need to use a tazer to bring her down? Please...that cop could have pulled her on the ground with her arms behind her back with minimal effort. To taze her AGAIN after she said she was unable to comply with your instructions? That is rediculous.

Talking sht to a cop may not be the smartest thing to do - but he has no legal authority to stop you from doing it. If he can't handle it ... he needs a new career.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Wow .... Officers and gentlemen??? Comrades in Arms ??? Ready-Room Band of Brothers ???

Obviously something of great significance has been going on here for the past few weeks that escapes me ..... ???? :eek:

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
snizo said:
Letter of the law - yea maybe he was justified ... but come on.

A single woman who is half your size and you pulled her over for a traffic violation. You and your partner need to use a tazer to bring her down? Please...that cop could have pulled her on the ground with her arms behind her back with minimal effort. To taze her AGAIN after she said she was unable to comply with your instructions? That is rediculous.

Talking sht to a cop may not be the smartest thing to do - but he has no legal authority to stop you from doing it. If he can't handle it ... he needs a new career.

Read. Then read again. That would have possibly caused her actual lasting harm. Ever been thrown to the ground with your hands forcibly behind your back? Yeah, it can do some damage.

A taser doesn't leave any lasting damage in most circumstances. She earned this one bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.