• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

H&K USP .45 Sale/Trade

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How do you like that Para Carry? Easy to tote around?

I like the LDA trigger, but overall it is a bit heavy when loaded up for a carry gun of that size. Although it is .45 round.

Easiest to carry is my Ruger LCP, next my G19.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
Huh, go figure. I'm gonna' be passing right through your center of gravity this weekend ... got M1's to "spare" or some nitpickers say ... now if I only needed/wanted a full size HK .45acp I could make your day ... alas and alack ... :)

Cock tease.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
:):):):):D:D:D:D

Had I known you were in Ft LEWIS (where my Dad entered the WANG in 1939), I would have even had you over for Sunday dinner ... :)

Why don't you just invite me over to clean your rifles for you while you're at it. :icon_rage

;)

Adding the following to the potential trade

-Remington 700 SPS in .300WSM stainless (23 inch barrel) with brownell gun bake black coating on barrel/action W/ rem 700 titanium model stock painted in GAP camo. (Less than 50 rounds down the tube)

I can take pics of the rifle if there is any interest.

- 6 brand-new black 30 round Pmags (no window) that I can add to the trade.

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
The HK IS a good pistol ... but after the flirtations w/ all the Euro-trash whores and their assorted half-breed plastic offspring ... they ALWAYS come back to Mom, Chevrolet, and apple pie ... some things just don't change ... :D

Go ahead -- say it -- wait for it -- wait for it -- she's "pretty", isn't she .... you KNOW you "love" her ... :D

Does that come in matte finish or just "Raw sex" syle?

sodajones

Combat Engineer
-Remington 700 SPS BDL in .300WSM stainless (23 inch barrel) with brownell gun bake black coating on barrel/action W/ rem 700 titanium model stock (BDL cut out) painted in GAP camo with a limb-saver recoil pad. (Less than 50 rounds down the tube)

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss311/1371gun/

As you can see, I am in the process of finishing the gun bake coat and should have the BDL magazine(not pictured) and bolt done in the next couple days.

Sale does not include quick release sight mounts, bipod or rifle case as pictured, however those can be negotiated.

IMG_9392.jpg

I'm not willing to lose money on this and am not in a hurry to throw it away.

$700 Firm

Will consider trades for

M1 Garand
M14 LRB receiver
M1911 full size