• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

H&K USP .45 Sale/Trade

sodajones

Combat Engineer
H&K USP 45 Standard

500 rounds down the tube. In great condition, minimal wear on slide. Does have a very small mark on the polymer frame from holster wear.

Variant 1 (DA/SA//Safety/Decocker)
Ready to be Locked and Cocked

Comes with two 10-round magazines and a desert-brown soft case (aftermarket)

Wanted

$725 Shipped
$700 FTF

Considering trades for
-M1 Garand
-M14/25 LRB Receiver
-Full Size 1911 .45

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss311/1371gun/

IMG_9363.jpg

sodajones

Combat Engineer
It's a real nice pistol, but what I've been jonesing for is a classic military weapon - which is what I've put down for "trades wanted."

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
It's a real nice pistol, but what I've been jonesing for is a classic military weapon ....

The HK IS a good pistol ... but after the flirtations w/ all the Euro-trash whores and their assorted half-breed plastic offspring ... they ALWAYS come back to Mom, Chevrolet, and apple pie ... some things just don't change ... :D

Go ahead -- say it -- wait for it -- wait for it -- she's "pretty", isn't she .... you KNOW you "love" her ... :D

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Soda I'm guessing you are on the left coast correct? If we could do FTF we might could work a trade on a Garand

Bevo16

pilot
I prefer the stainless model. My photography skills don't do it justice.

Attachments

• DSCN1405.JPG
    DSCN1405.JPG
    916.6 KB · Views: 77

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice HK.

I like a little bit of everything....a sampling...

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0014.jpg

sodajones

Combat Engineer
The HK IS a good pistol ... but after the flirtations w/ all the Euro-trash whores and their assorted half-breed plastic offspring ... they ALWAYS come back to Mom, Chevrolet, and apple pie ... some things just don't change ... :D

Go ahead -- say it -- wait for it -- wait for it -- she's "pretty", isn't she .... you KNOW you "love" her ... :D

:icon_tong

Yeah it's true.......it's true.

nugget61

pilot
Schnugg, can you give the Brand/Model on your pistols? I think I see Sig on the top one but I like them both

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'm near Fort Lewis, Washington State....
Huh, go figure. I'm gonna' be passing right through your center of gravity this weekend ... got M1's to "spare" or some nitpickers say ... now if I only needed/wanted a full size HK .45acp I could make your day ... alas and alack ... :)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Para Carry LDA in .45 (3" barrel) silver
Para Hawg 9 (1911 style 3" bull barrel in 9mm) black

Sig P229 in .40, Hogue grips
Sig P225/P6 (W. German pistol) in 9mm, stock grips