• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

H company question

GeigerLiger

Supporter
Hi there all,

First I would like to say it has been a great help to read so many informative posts on AW. It has helped me learn a lot about Navy OCS. Thank you.

My question is this:

Once someone is put into H company because they were deemed NPQ during indoc week, what are the chances, or what have been the statistics, of them making it out and rejoining another class and graduating successfully?

Thank you for any information provided.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hi there all,

First I would like to say it has been a great help to read so many informative posts on AW. It has helped me learn a lot about Navy OCS. Thank you.

My question is this:

Once someone is put into H company because they were deemed NPQ during indoc week, what are the chances, or what have been the statistics, of them making it out and rejoining another class and graduating successfully?

Thank you for any information provided.

This is why AW disdains "What are the chances or percentages " questions. There is no way you can put yourself on either side of the break point before you even get there unless you know you don't have what it takes. You need to arrive prepared and give all you got. If you stumble, you pick yourself up. You knock yourself out and people will work with you. You get with the program or you'll suffer and potentially make your comrades suffer as well. Even if you aren't in H Company, you get get handed your butt in a thousand ways. I can't recall a single person falling by the wayside on the path to getting wings unless they decided it was too hard, they had or suffered a medical issue or they commited an act that got they cross-wired with the law or the command.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
If you're NPQ'ed and choose to not redesignate you will stay in H as long as it takes to get an official NPQ letter. Then you move to student pool. If you choose to redesignate it depends on the specifics and the current state of the Navy to take you into another designator.

Heyjoe is dead on.