• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Guns For Sale

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
Hey guys,
I just bought a new motorcycle so I'm looking to unload a few of my guns. Thought I'd give AW a shot before listing them other places.

First one is my AR-15 M4. Ameetec Arms upper, Model 1 lower. Retractable stock. 5.56 Comes with 3 30rnd Mags, and soft case $700

Second: PSL dragunov. Romanian Sniper Rifle. 7.62 X 54R Comes with Scope, Bayonet, and hard case. $850

E-mail for more info or pictures.

Buyer pays shipping and FFL fees.

Attachments

• STANDARD%20TACTICAL.jpg
    STANDARD%20TACTICAL.jpg
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 295
  • PSL.jpg
    PSL.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 325

TopShot

BDCP SNA
I have a KWA G19 airsoft pistol all metal with blowback for sale at $100 if anybody is interested. :D

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I have a KWA G19 airsoft pistol all metal with blowback for sale at $100 if anybody is interested. :D

I'll stick with this....Super Soaker 100.
ss100_01.jpg

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
For the record I think its rude of you to post things like this when I am not in a position to acquire them.

Especially the Dragunov.

Would you take an IOU for a first born?

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
That Dragunov is a sweet gun. Last time I shot it I had a 2" group of 50 rnds at 200 yards.

Zissou

Banned
Dragunov's are nail drivers. The weakness has always been the glass and mount but now their are plenty of first rate after market mounts and scope makers. The Dragunov is the Russian M-14.

Another benefit? It shoots the least expensive rifle cartridge in the world.