• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gun Map (CCW, crime rates, etc)

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
FWIW. I just came across this "map" tonight. Interesting, from what I know about guns/laws it appears to be plausible, although I can only find one reference to a source, so take it for what it's worth.

www.gunmap.org

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Didn't you know? The reason gun-free states/areas have higher crime is because they need MORE gun control....

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Columbine a "gun free zone" ??????

Well I'd hope so.....it is a high school

Nonetheless, the gun map is interesting.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Columbine a "gun free zone" ??????

Well I'd hope so.....it is a high school

It wasn't one sad day and "gun free" just means lots of unarmed targets. I'm not advocating arming teenagers in school but to think that anyone is protected by a "gun free" zone law is delusional.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Chicago unfortunately controls Illinois politics. Chicago PD are a rough bunch. However, I have a feeling the hammer and sickle in this graph had a bit to do with our current President.

I wish Wisconsin could do better than the flatlanders to the south, but multiple times out CCW law failed to pass (it was close once, but the supporters killed the watered down version and chose to wait for the real deal).