• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Guitars and such...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've been playing since 1983. Always took an axe on cruise.

What are you picking these days?

I just picked up a new sale 2011 Gibson Les Paul Tradional. Wow, what sustain.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364606632.454094.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364606650.951101.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364606670.037708.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364606690.514704.jpg

dotonfire

That's a beautiful burst!

I play an Ernie Ball John Petrucci signature 7-string:

DSCI0043.jpg

jtmedli

pilot
I've been playing since I was 10 years old. Here's a pic of me playing in front of about 10k people with a tele that I built years ago and has been a project/fun guitar. The band I was with opened for Lady Antebellum and a few other decent coutry 'stars' that night.

I also have an old Valley Arts Custom Pro (think custom shop strat) that was from their original custom shop and was on tour with Aaron Tippin (90s country star). I've always been a strat and tele guy in the electric department but a good Les Paul is always fun too. In the acoustic department, I picked up a Taylor GS mini (7/8th scale acoustic) that's pretty awesome. I'm not a huge fan of Taylors but the GS Minis are great.

Attachments

• WVgig.jpg
    WVgig.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 101

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Nothing says "rockstar" to me quite like a mother of toilet seat pick guard.

BENDER

pilot
Guitar on the wall is a PRS Swamp Ash Special, the other in the rack is a Heritage (Les Paul).
For some reason I went Marty Mcfly with a full stack in an apartment (college days)… it was quite nice. However, I think I was the only one that enjoyed the sonic assault goodness it provided.

guitar.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Always interesting to see who plays and what they're playing. Here's a little peek inside my musical playground. :D Mostly play the white Ibanez JS1000 through the JSX half stack & FX looped through the big rack of nonsense I've acquired over the years. TC Electronic G-Major does most of my FX these days though.

8606795189_7fc1521fa9_z.jpg

8607899820_0d273770f0_z.jpg

8607899578_efc1d9889f_z.jpg
8606795487_ef247e035a_z.jpg
8607899498_5896300a28_z.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Guitars are like surfboards or guns.

I don't think anyone can have just one. I'm kind of glad I never picked up a music hobby...I like to listen, but I can't afford another hole to dump my money into.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Guitars and guns. Is obviously best of both (expensive) worlds.

GED, what's the green glowing on the frets on the second guitar from the left...camera flash? Or Predator blood?

MasterBates

Between Bonnie and Hedi (two 1/2 GSD who both eat like horses) I'd love to be able to write them off.

Maybe next year they will be "Security" for my home office.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Guitars and guns. Is obviously best of both (expensive) worlds.

GED, what's the green glowing on the frets on the second guitar from the left...camera flash? Or Predator blood?
It's part of the neck inlay, and it is made of some kind of predator blood-like material. If you Google image search for JEM 777 FP, you can get a bunch of other looks at the neck.

Lawman

None
Decided while on deployment I was either going to learn a new language or learn a new instrument. Started playing guitar about a month ago on just a cheap starter set and I'm already eyeballing more expensive stuff.

Between this, guns, scuba diving, and wine I'm totally messing up planning for my future.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Between this, guns, scuba diving, and wine I'm totally messing up planning for my future.
Meh, live for the present, they'll probably all be illegal in the future... so you don't shoot yourself/drown/alcohol overdose/or strum yourself to death... before the inevitable asteroid collision!:eek:
BzB, chillin' :cool: