• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Guess an OCS date

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyFast

SNA slot as of 2/13. Recuriter does not have the particulars yet. I need some kind of guesstimate form thosse of you who could have a good hunch. Those who would like to reply what was your wait like? Regaurdless i know I'm in for a wait so I'm learning patience as of today.....thanks

WFU2USN

FlyFast,

Unless your age is an issue, I'd say after 01 October 03... When I spoke w/ my recruiter the other day she said that most going now were going after then.

Good luck!

RObin

Hudson

Fly Fast,
I Submitted the same time you did. I found out just before christmas break that I was accepted and only had to wait a few weeks to get my class date. Oct 4th. I still have a long wait till class starts but it gives me time to try and attain the out prt standards and memorize the "big 3" or 4 or what ever.
Congrads. welcome to the club
Scott

kn

I just found out today that I've been selected for NFO, with an OCS date of May 17. I too was expecting a date no sooner than Oct but fortunately enough, there's an opening in May. I was told that even though most OCS classes are filled for this FY, whenever there are slots available (e.g. as a result of people postponing their OCS dates) they will try to squeeze you in.

Good luck.

- Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.