• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironnads

This is Alexander. Anyone in GTX remember me. I ran around with a guy named Bailey. Some people called me, Bailey and Andersen the three amigos. Ring any bells? We were there in October. Anyway, I was wondering about the status of a few guys. What happened to Ostanek? I left while he was on leave after a DI caught him out of uniform and smoking at hooters. What happened to Erickson? Did he finally pass his run?

Travis Alexander

solenita72

SWO Wife
You know, someone on the board asked me if my husband knew you, but I can't remember who it was! I'll think about it and get back to you!!

ghost_ttu

solenita, I'll help you out. It was me, and he already knows that I asked about him. I finally called him up and was like DUDE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. Then he told me what happened. Sorry I didn't get back to you on that.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Ironnads

I hope Erickson made it. Say what you want about him, he had been there for 5 months while I was there. It takes some balls to keep trying in that hell hole when you are failing every week and the DI's have you marked.

Travis Alexander

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
I was in my 4th week when Erickson got there. He was def. an enteresting guy.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.