• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Grub

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAM97to99

I was just curious what kind of toppings they have at the omelet, and sunday bars at OCS.
Really though I was just curious what the typical meals are like.

USMC-2-USN

primary...i hate FORMs
Steak and eggs every day! Plenty of time to eat and a chance to get away from the drill instructors. I would say chow hall is the most relaxed time you will spend at OCS

If for some reason you decline to eat the lobster for breakfast you can get onions, peppers, ham, and cheese in your omelet

USMC-2-USN

primary...i hate FORMs
Sundays are for candidates to catch up on sleep and chill. If you sweet talk your DI right they might bring you breakfast in bed...and if you are really lucky Krispy Kreme donuts!

I like to go to the chow hall...get blue juice and ask for two omelets and two buscuits! The chowhall is the candidate's haven...don't take crap from the staff or the DIs in there

bart27

I really enjoyed the meals which we were only allowed to use are knives...I never was able to eat as much in the same amount of time.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Chow hall sucks ASS!!!!! Probably the worst place in all of OCS. Gotta go, section leader is calling online for chow.

BTW -- Hecht lets us drink the Smurf Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.