• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ground 195

Trev82

pilot
wow....i suppose i should clarify my question before this thread goes any longer in the wrong direction...i was asking him where HE was from and then i noticed below his avatar Maine.

Trev82

pilot
Ras when i asked East Coast or west coast, i was asking if he lives on the east coast or the west coast, and right after i typed that i noticed Maine under his avatar...

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Whats funny is that the conversation slightly resembles the candidate company staff trying to pass info on to the candidate platoon staff. Nobody ever knows what the hell people are talking about. Sometimes it would take 15 times back and forth to figure out if the ponchos really were on or off the war belt....

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Whats funny is that the conversation slightly resembles the candidate company staff trying to pass info on to the candidate platoon staff. Nobody ever knows what the hell people are talking about. Sometimes it would take 15 times back and forth to figure out if the ponchos really were on or off the war belt....

I laugh because it's true.