• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great news for a Fighter Pilot Wannabe!

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
You'll believe in the "four horsemen" if you are lucky enough to have them in Corpus.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
As for the 4 horsemen, heard it in Corpus and Meridian. In hindsight, completely inaccurate in Corpus, and maybe half true in Meridian. As for Krock, I've never been, but I heard their sim guys were too busy coddling them and building up their self esteem to warrant such monikers

Don't be jealous of our sim instructors!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well I'd have to say it's more like the Two Horsemen in Meridian, at least comparing amongst the 4 who usually get included in that moniker. Two of 'em I really had no major issues with, and the others I cursed the flight schedule seeing my name with. And I have a sneaking suspicion that one of those only yells because he cares, damned if he'd ever admit it. The other, well, not so sure.

AirPirate

pilot
Hi all, first post. The way I understood it, there were four original horsemen in Corpus that were employed through the 80s. They were eventually replaced by a crew that included the four horsemen spoke of here, who really were the four horsemen of the apocalypse until CNATRA cracked down in the 90s. Who knows...all hearsay. All I know is that we were getting screamed at one week and the next week the screaming stopped forever.

Angels

Contributor
Top Gun is alive and well at Party City! I don't remember seeing any of these costumes last year or any previous years. Could it be that they are trying to get hype for Top Gun 2??!!

Top Gun.jpgTop Gun2.jpgTop Gun gay.jpg

Python

pilot
Contributor
You'll believe in the "four horsemen" if you are lucky enough to have them in Corpus.

There were no four horseman in Corpus. There was one guy who you didn't want to be with, but the sims guys there weren't bad at all. Meridian is another story (but it's more like the 3 horsemen, and they are that bad).

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
Turns out Top Gun 2 will be about (no shit) Air Force UAV operators! Killing Hajjis by day and getting drunk in Vegas by night! I think we've got a blockbuster on our hands...

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/excl...nt-want-a-remake-or-reinvention-for-top-gun-2

Someone needs to let this guy know that no one goes to TOPGUN to fly drones. If that is what he is thinking about doing, then the sequel is going to suck. Just like the AF dudes who think they are going to war when they drive to their UAV consoles in the States.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Meridian is another story (but it's more like the 3 horsemen, and they are that bad).
And once you're done, you will be thankful that they taught you how to compartmentalize.