• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great house for rent near NAS JAX 4BR-2BA

john benson

Home is located in Eagle Harbor 15 min from NAS JAX. Accepting best offer for rent. Terrific schools and super close proximity to many restaurants, new movie theater, and golf course. Rent includes pool maintenance [in-ground pool - lanai-enclosed]. Big landscaped yard with flowerbeds and plenty of room. Leaving the mower for you in our two car garage. :) I will send pictures of any feature if you ask. I've got orders to Norfolk; my wife, daughter, dogs, and I are moving out May 22nd. Email us at bensonmargaret@rocketmail.com. Call if you'd rather visit or if you've just got questions - I'm home for a few weeks. 757-761-2548. Cheers.

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Eagle Harbor rocks! Good luck! Talk to PropWife, if you need some help promoting it. Also, maybe fax a flyer to the housing office in Corpus?

Good luck!