• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great deal for MS Office

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Has this been around a while?

I don't know about Big Navy, but MS has had the program for awhile. Some offices/agencies have their own deal/contract with MS, and I've gone through that before.

It's super easy and super cheap. You go online, fill the form out, pay $20 for s/h & processing, and in a couple weeks it shows up in the mail.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just order it. Good deal, thanks for the post!

-ea6bflyr ;)

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Does anyone know what the limit is on the HUP?

As in can we get a new copy of Office etc. every time a new version is released? I'm on '07 right now, wouldn't mind upgrading to '11.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
But when is the NEXT time you are allowed to upgrade? Will you be able to go to '11 or will you have to wait for '12, '13, etc.?

phrogpilot73

Just to clarify for PC these are the recent versions of office:

Office 97
Office 2000
Office XP
Office 2003
Office 2007
Office 2010

I went from Office 2003 (purchased with HUP) to Office 2007 (purchased with HUP) to Office 2010 (purchased with HUP). I have had to purchase a new license everytime, but it's never been a problem.

I think some confusion may also stem with numbering conventions, because Microsoft doesn't release a yearly upgrade to Office. The Office 2011 thing is only for Mac. These are the most recent versions for Mac:

Office 2001
Office X
Office 2004
Office 2008
Office 2011

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
I purchased Office 2008 for Mac in May of this year, and now when I look at Office 2011 for Mac, it says "Purchased" instead of "Add to Cart," so I can't buy it. Has anyone else encountered or solved this problem?

S.O.B.

pilot
I purchased Office 2008 for Mac in May of this year, and now when I look at Office 2011 for Mac, it says "Purchased" instead of "Add to Cart," so I can't buy it. Has anyone else encountered or solved this problem?

I had to call them but they were able to straighten it out.