• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Grand Jury Indicts 4 Accused Ecoterrorists

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Well, here's a backview, so said junkage can be confirmed. It is important to confirm our assumptions with good intel. ;)
Also, that cage doesn't look that sturdy. She might escape. . .:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• tigercropped400.jpg
    tigercropped400.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 62

teufelhund0311

pilot
AllAmerican75 said:
While the above may or may not be women, that can neither be confirmed or denied, I can provide some evidence that there are actually some good looking, female "ecoterrorists." :D

attachment.php

Her father must be proud. Keep your daughters off the pole...and out of cages!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Well, here's a backview, so said junkage can be confirmed. It is important to confirm our assumptions with good intel. ;)
Also, that cage doesn't look that sturdy. She might escape. . .:D

attachment.php
You're the best, man. I can't truthfully ascertain the status of her trunk, but she's definitely radiating some serious side-lobeage (EW industry term, of course) :D

Brett

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Brett327 said:
You're the best, man. I can't truthfully ascertain the status of her trunk, but she's definitely radiating some serious side-lobeage (EW industry term, of course) :D

Brett

Perhaps we should scramble some assets and run a strike mission on that. It would be a perfect evaluation mission for the Shocker.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jdam-002.jpg
    jdam-002.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 60

beau

A4sForever said:
Yeah ??? Yes they can ..... drop by "Holland Happenings" next year in Oak Harbor (Whidbey) and see for yourself ... :eek:

HOLY SH$T!!! Bring back some old 80's Memories for me A4's.....I remember doing all that Holland Happenings stuff as a kid on "Da Island".

yeah I see two Stashes......time to cut the grass eh gentlemen?...oh wait...I guess ladies. :scared_12