• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

graduate school to SNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatFarmer35

If I was a student in graduate school and wanted to become an SNA in the Marine Corps, how would I go about doing that? Would I be able to apply to PLC or OCC?

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
depends on how old you are, if you are young enough (gotta be 28 or less when you go to OCS) im sure your recruiter would suggest occ, plc is more for people in 4 year undergrad (to my understanding) or they might even suggest going to OCS after you get your masters. The best thing to do is to talk to an OSO, if you don't know how to contact them go to www.marines.com and find your way to the officer section, or call 1-800-Marines

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Candidate was right- If you are getting your masters degree (or PH.D) right now, you will go to OCC. The exception to this is if you are getting your Law Degree, in which case you can still do PLC-Law. I will assume you are getting another kind of advanced degree, since few law students refer to law school as "graduate school".

Status
Not open for further replies.