• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Graduate from college in may 2013

00DC2TW

I am set to graduate from college in may of 2013, with a degree in technical communications (BS). I was just wondering when would be a good time to talk to an officer recruiter? Also, I got a DUI in 2008 when I was 19 (dumb freshmen mistake which I learned from, and have not been in trouble since). By the time I would even be able to go to OCS that would be 5 years after the DUI, with it being 5 years ago at that time, does that help any? I definitely do not want to enlist.

Thanks,

Nick

cameron172

pilot
Now. Some have gotten lucky with a DUI waiver, but they're not hurting for officers right now. They worst they can say to you is no.

exNavyOffRec

It really depends what community, I have seen people with alcohol incidents get in to NUPOC, I have not seen anyone with a DUI get into any other program recently, the feedback from the boards was they were looking for reasons to push kits to the side.