• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got Tuition Reimburstment Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyOCS

Have any of you OCS guys applied for and received your tuition assistance or the $1200 "free money" yet? I sent in my info and direct deposit form in and everyhting and have recieved nothing. I am sooo pissed. I cant register for next semester until I pay for this one. Ive been counting on this money. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same troubles.

LIFTER

$$$$$$$$$$$

haven't recieved anything yet.

it was around this time last year that I got the first payment.

should be next weeks sometime.

i really need some beer money

los5041

You should be receving the money more towards Christmas thats when I have gotten my money the past two years. If you don't get it in the next few weeks I would call your OSO and see whats going on.

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
Call your OSO now and ask them what the deal is. In the "old days" they used to mail out checks every month and have better accountability. No it's automated and the OSO won't know if your paid/not paid unless you tell him/her. Don't be shy... Remember to always get what you rate.

NavyOCS

Oh, I havnt been shy at all. Ive expressed the way I feel about the situation but the money is apparantly "stuck" in one of the many beauctratic stages. I call my bank everyday to see if the money has been sent. The biggest deal for me is not being able to pay for this semester of school yet and finals are this week and next. Thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.