• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AT2

I'm putting together a STA-21 package (pilot option) and I could use some advice. I plan on earning my BA in Aviation Science at ERAU. The STA-21 applications asks for two alternative colleges so can anyone recommend a good alternative to ERAU? I'd like to go to school in WA, CA, or FL, but I'm single so location doesn't matter all that much. Also, what are my chances of actually being sent to one of the alternative colleges I choose?

Thanks,
-AT2

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about UW or Oregon State....I know OSU has pretty good rates (In State for Military on orders).
Your chances are pretty good as long as you are accepted to the school.
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
if you don't get your first choice (rare) University of Colorad NRTOC is great for guys who want to go aviation. Everyone I commissioned with that wanted to fly got it, and samewith the semester after us.

STA21pilot

I don't think it matter so much if you get accepted straight into the Pilot option, but your best bet is to go with a school that's going to accept a lot of your credits. Unless your already juiced up on credits for college it's tough to finish the BSAE in the 3 years they give you. But do as much research as you can.

WFU2USN

California Schools to consider....

UCLA - I know they have NROTC
Cal - have NROTC
Cal Poly - Not sure on the NROTC

Just a thought...excellent schools!!!

IS2(SCW)

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
although i left this school about a year ago, you should try the hampton roads rotc. it's not bad at all in my opinion. the area's kinda ghetto (no offense to anyone from HR!!!), but the battalion makes you feel right at home :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.