• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good Pranks?

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
A really easy prank to do if you are drinking with beer cans is to get the more wasted one to play a game with you where you draw on each others face with your finger and make the person guess what you are drawing. Of course the more drunk guy is doing nothing bad to you, but he doesnt know that you had lighter and burned the bottom of the can (to get black residue). So when hes drawing on your face, you put your finger in the black residue under the can and then draw on his face (drawing all shorts of shapes......of flowers and rainbows of course......).

This game is used of course when the victim isnt wasted enough to use the sharpie yet

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
On my 1st cruise, one of my roommates sewed another into his rack by sewing the rack curtain to the blanket. Then he took the starter out of the light over our racks so the guy in the rack couldn't turn on the light to see what was going on. Man that was funny.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
HH-60H said:
On my 1st cruise, one of my roommates sewed another into his rack by sewing the rack curtain to the blanket. Then he took the starter out of the light over our racks so the guy in the rack couldn't turn on the light to see what was going on. Man that was funny.

That's a good one. On the evening before we came home from my second deployment, we inflated a kiddie pool in the XO's stateroom and then filled it w/ some water and sea-dye marker. Kind of hard to do on a frigate, but we made it fit as best we could. I have pics of a couple of maintainers sitting at his desk and lounging around w/ the pool, as well.

nocal80

Harriers
pilot
One of the best I've seen so far is simple, yet disgusting and hilarious. Cover a small nerf football or a softball with shaving cream, then toss it at your buddy, and as he goes to catch it yell "JIZZ BALL!" the looks of sheer anger on people's faces before they realize its shaving cream are priceless.

Texan

Why enemy pilots dont sleep well
when I was working out in WV, my technicians and I would always do pranks back and forth. It started out with putting black or green vacuum grease on the ear piece of their phone and then calling them from the office across the hall.

To get back at me, they took some preparation H and smeared my doorknob with it so when I went to open it, I got a handfull of the stuff... and it STINKS!!! and everyone knows what the smell is while you're walking around with it.

A few pranks later, I ended up taking one of my tech's safety boots (had to wear them out on the manufacturing floor and they get too dirty to take home) and painted them Neon Pink with yellow and red flowers and such on them. he called a truce after that one.

Good times.

As for something a bit more ruthless. Back in college, a couple of people froze a frog in liquid nitrogen then shattered it on the carpet in this one
d!ckhead's room. That was AWFUL. Wont condone that again as it just goes WAY past that line of OK / not OK.

Man, I have a ton of these :devil_125

-Texan

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
You want ruthless? While this one doesnt involve innocent creatures being harmed, it certainly tops it on the disgusting scale...

Before anyone asks, I was directly involved in this prank in anyway whatsoever.

How many of you are familiar with the term "upper decker"? Here's a hint, it involves the upper tank of a toilet. And someone who needs to drop ordinance, so to speak. The prankster leaves his business in the tank, and waits for some helpless victim to flush, at which point all of the nastiness washes down into the bowl. While this may seem simple enough, the stuff stays in the top for loooong time. Every flush refilling the bowl with sh!t. It stinks up the whole apartment. My buddy who had this done to him dragged the SOB that did it back and had him clean it out. Took a whole jug of bleach, and more air freshener than I'd care to imagine.

After this whole ordeal, everyone that I know declared a general treaty against upper deckers. I highly recommend that everyone avoid pissing off someone to the point where they consider doing that...

LSUMarine

Lay off me! I'm starving!
I got a couple for you...
Saw this one a few times back in the dorms. It works very well on a tile floor. Piss in a ziplock bag, lay it flat and freeze it. At some point, usually during the night, slide it in under the victim's door. It will slide into the middle of the room and when said victim awakes in the morning he will discover a smelling puddle of piss in the middle of his floor, usually by stepping in it, and he will have no idea how it got there.

This one is a story of a prank gone bad.
**WARNING WARNING WARNING** Don't try this at home. In fact, I probably shouldn't even tell of this attempt of mine to win a Darwin Award. But what the hell, in the sake of "educating others" on what not to do....
The situation:
So once upon a time, many semesters ago, I was living upstairs in the fraternity house. At the top of the stairwell was the required EXIT sign that we are all familiar with. Well, during one drunken party, someone reached up and hit the sign, knocking it across the room and exposing the two hot 120 volt A/C electrical wires. Well they just hung there for awhile until sometime in the future when "someone" got the bright idea and found the balls to touch them with two of his fingers on the same hand. You'd get a pretty good shock, but it wouldn't go past your mid-forarm and seemed like a pretty harmless little stunt and many others tried it as well. Well it didn't take long until that progressed to touching the wires with different hands and getting the shock through the core of your body. That is a unique feeling. Many others tried this as well with no problems, even progressing to making chains of ten people or so and the two people on each end touch a wire and everyone getting the shock. Good times, I think it was frying our brains....
Now the prank:
"Someone" then went to the hardware store and bought two long strands of copper wire. Those two wires were affixed to the backside of the handrails going up and down the stairwell, one on each handrail. They were then attached individually to each the positive and negative wires hanging out of the wall. That way when some poor unsuspecting soul would grab the handrails, they would complete the circut and get quite a surprise. "Someone" tested this out themselves first of course and it worked splendedly. Several people were shocked very good and their yells of surprise delighted us greatly. But all these prior examples of us shocking ourselves had one thing in common, we were all standing with both feet on the floor and as soon as we would touch the wires we would jump and let go. No one locked on. And then some unlucky dude was on his way downstairs in a hurry and in one motion, leaned forward and grabbed the handrails while swinging his feet down 5 or 6 stairs. Because he was midair in the swing down when he got the shock, he had gotten a really tight grip on the handrails, he couldn't let go fast enough. And then instantly, he locked on and couldn't let go. Well after he nearly ripped both arms out of his sockets because he couldn't let go, he started screaming while stereotypically shaking violently. Yeah well... the pucker factor kicked in for those of us watching and no one moved for a second. Then very quickly "someone" ran down the stairs and knocked him free. Total time this dude was locked on was probably about 2 seconds. The fella was fine, but very very pissed off. Had he been a bigger dude, we all would have gotten our deserving ass whopping. Instead he cursed us all out while leaving the area very quickly. "Someone" bought the guy a lot of beer the next day and we are still friends to this day. Sadistic, Mornonic thing to do? Yes. Funny as all hell and still the best prank I've every seen? Yes.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Not a prank but fun none the less. Grab a University t-shirt, a clip board, and a buddy and head off to the dorms to perform "loft inspections" in female rooms. Introduce yourself, explain your mission, and procede to get on the girls beds and make humping motions. Then declare the loft safe or unsafe. It's amazing the perception of authority that is achieved by merely holding a clip board.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
LSUMarine: And I thought I was bad for messing with model rockets and electricity (yes, for those of you who remember that thread, I am still here, and not exploded in my back yard...).

You get points!

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
eddie said:
LSUMarine: And I thought I was bad for messing with model rockets and electricity (yes, for those of you who remember that thread, I am still here, and not exploded in my back yard...).

You get points!

Did the rocket work?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
There was a prank at the Academy this year where some plebes did a company "spirit mission" against some upperclassmen of another company. It was early morning (say 2,3 AM) and the upperclassmen were asleep, the plebes, 3 of them, mixed some GNC protein powder with water and who knows what else until they had buckets full... they proceeded into the upperclass room and dumped it on the two of them in their racks, and as they were running out, the third plebe threw two, shaken, punctured, bottles of Pine Sol and threw them down on the linolium floor right before the upperclass went running after them. Needless to say they slipped all over and didn't make it out of the room while catching the plebes. Only permanent damage was one of them fell asleep listening to their IPod and the protein-powder mixture wrecked it.

Another prank I we did alot in the scouts was to cover a guy COMPLETLEY in toothpaste, it takes HOURS to get off.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
On an extended WESTPAC in 2003 that ended up lasting 8 months, a JO concocted "JO Survivor" to entertain us on no-fly days. The prize for winning was a choice of things like "30 days duty free" or "cross country anywhere, you pick the crew" etc. Well, it was run by the dough-heads, and after a while it started getting annoying, we were doing scavenger hunts around the ship, the skipper, XO, and even CAG was getting a kick out of it at the JO's expense. Anyway, on one of the scavenger hunts, we were given digital cameras to take pictures of spaces and TAC numbers. Well, one team took it seriously, the other returned with pictures of JOs with their bare asses on the Doughhead's stateroom doorknobs. Another time, our intel O came in offering ice cream to the dough heads, and our Admin O asked "Did you ass this?" Naturally the reply was "No." Up went the slide show, and you saw our intel O taking cups, dipping them in toilets, then getting ice cream in the wardroom. Needless to say, JO survivor was cancelled soon after.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
JIMC5499 said:
Did the rocket work?
Maybe what I wrote was misleading... should have put "not exploded... yet" :confused:

I've postponed the project until the end of the semester... don't worry, I'll make sure to let everyone know how it goes (if not, newspaper will suffice?)

BUT ANYWAYS: PRANKS.

How about good stunts?

Some friends of mine stole the flag and other paraphanalia from our rival high school a few nights before the big football game between schools. I, a man of bold action and little thought, decided to take this marked-up flag and a large foam hat, and run around the field by their side of the stadium during halftime.

I was about half way around the field when I realized I would go plowing through their homecoming coronation (OOPS!!). As a man of action, now was certainly not the time to turn around and head back to safety, so I did plow thorugh it. Little did I know, at this point, a fan of their's took chase after me. I was decked on the way back into friendly territory and a messy battle over the flag ensued. I tore the flag off the pole, the guy ran off with the pole thinking he had the whole thing, and I returned to our stands a minor hero. :)

IDK, if that was what you were looking for, but it was fun and funny at the time. (And if you are wondering, these are VERY small schools... not much in the way of field security)

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
Speaking of inter-school rivalry, anyone happen to know what happened with the trophy that was lifted from the naval academy, supposedly by army cadets? Not being connected with the rest of reality, I never heard if that resurfaced before the game...or for that matter even who won. Sorry folks, I'm at a tech school and not in ROTC, they don't even tell us when the post office is closed for a federal holiday :-(

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
mkoch said:
Speaking of inter-school rivalry, anyone happen to know what happened with the trophy that was lifted from the naval academy, supposedly by army cadets? Not being connected with the rest of reality, I never heard if that resurfaced before the game...or for that matter even who won. Sorry folks, I'm at a tech school and not in ROTC, they don't even tell us when the post office is closed for a federal holiday :-(

Navy won. The CINC Trophy was found in Bancroft Hall (the dorm building) a day or two before the game.

Another prank -- some kids at my high school planted a (already grown) tree in the middle of our rival's football field. They retaliated by spray painting parts of ours, but spelt their school's name wrong. :icon_tong Morons.