• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good news for future PLC'ers that want to fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinmonkey

I just got back from my 30 pre-ship and was told some interesting info that I thought some of you might be interested in. While talking to my OSA, he asked me if I knew anyone who would be interested in flying for the Marines. I kind of laughed and said heck ya. He told me that next year something like 75% of the contracts are going to be air. This is just for the PLC program though. For some reason it sounds like the PLC program is where they plan on contracting most of there pilots. He also said that it is going to be extremely tough to go ground. I hope this is encouraging to some of you. Good Luck to all.

dodgerdogtx

That is definately some good news. I'm right there with usmckid hoping that the 75% figure stays up there long enough for me.

"Ambition without contribution is meaningless"

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Heck yea! Does this still count if you're going PLC-Combined?

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
In the words of Wayne Campbell off the movie Wayne's World my reply would be... "Excellent!"

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

DBLang

PLC Candidate
I'm going to be a freshman at University of California Irvine in the fall. Can I apply for PLC after my first semester or do I have to wait until after my third? My recruiter informed me only prior enlisted could apply durring their first year of college, however it says its for freshmen, sophmores, and juniors on www.MarineOfficer.com
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.