• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good friends at API

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Lexus IS 2/350. All the class, most of the speed and probably 1/2-3/4 the price.

Compared to a Cayman? Dude, you must not really be a "car guy" :p

Not even close to the speed, cornering abilities, or power/weight ratio. You are right on the price though.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Some of the cars I saw newly minted O-1s driving around NAS Pensacola in left me shaking my head, especially the one with what appeared to be a brand new Mercedes E 550 (I might be wrong about specific model, but it was no entry level.) To solve this problem, I propose the device below, the official Top Gear cock-o-meter, be installed at both gates to let these people know how much of a cock they look like

cockometerqy0.jpg

Was it silver?

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Some of the cars I saw newly minted O-1s driving around NAS Pensacola in left me shaking my head, especially the one with what appeared to be a brand new Mercedes E 550 (I might be wrong about specific model, but it was no entry level.) To solve this problem, I propose the device below, the official Top Gear cock-o-meter, be installed at both gates to let these people know how much of a cock they look like

cockometerqy0.jpg

Must have been BDCPers with a little extra money to put down on a new car. Oh wait, thats my plan too:D, although it is a crappy investment.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
One of the JGs here drives a Z-4... which is a dong shaped and is dusty as hell. So we added a dong a day.... He finally washed it... the dust shall return.
"So one day, I'm finishing up this real big, veiny, triumphant bastard, all of a sudden..."

johnny utah

still bigger than hip-hop
pilot
that sandwiched car looks strangely like the one i pass in my garage each morning. (this gives me an idea)

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
You rock on, Spyguy.

You may drive a chick car, but at least you can spell "Boxster", much less have your shit together enough to afford one.

Scoob enjoying the free driving class taught by Hurley Haywood after purchasing his chick car (eat that you so called "Porsche enthusiasts").
\/

...and if you have to ask, you're not a "Porsche enthusiast".

gtg941f

pilot
Compared to a Cayman? Dude, you must not really be a "car guy" :p

Not even close to the speed, cornering abilities, or power/weight ratio. You are right on the price though.

You realize an IS350 does 0-60 in under 5 seconds, right?

Cayman is a decent car and admittedly the IS couldn't compare on a track (and it's not supposed to). I couldn't imagine putting my money down on a Cayman when you could go with a Carrera 4s. The Boxster and Cayman are the black sheep of the porsche product line.

gtg941f

pilot
You do realize what a steering wheel is for, right?

You do realize that the Cayman and IS350 aren't even in the same class, right?

I was just stating that as a fact to point out the obvious weaknesses of the Cayman. It's an incredibly weak car compared to the rest of the porsche product line. The Cayman S doesn't even break 5s. The handling is nothing to write home about either.