• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good excuse to not run distance

Ground&Pound

Thanks guys! 0302 is what I’m going to try for if I get selected in Sept. I'm working out with a partner who is also applying for Sept. and is faster than me so that helps a lot. It feels like the Marines don't show us bigger guys any love. I'm sitting around 17% body fat so I’m just barely sneaking in it seems. I plan on showing you don’t have to be 180Lbs or lighter to PT like a monster.... although it hurts like crazy! Me and my buddy aren’t planning on shipping without a 285 PFT of better just to be on the safe side so I still have a ways to go! Keep the info coming guys...this candidate wants the privilege of wearing the EGA like you wouldn’t believe!

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Thanks guys! 0302 is what I’m going to try for if I get selected in Sept. I'm working out with a partner who is also applying for Sept. and is faster than me so that helps a lot. It feels like the Marines don't show us bigger guys any love. I'm sitting around 17% body fat so I’m just barely sneaking in it seems. I plan on showing you don’t have to be 180Lbs or lighter to PT like a monster.... although it hurts like crazy! Me and my buddy aren’t planning on shipping without a 285 PFT of better just to be on the safe side so I still have a ways to go! Keep the info coming guys...this candidate wants the privilege of wearing the EGA like you wouldn’t believe!

Good on ya. I forget who said it, but the quote is something like, "Marines come in two sizes, Rottweiller and Doberman...Either big and mean, or little and mean." If you can ship with a 285 and you're not a friggin rock, a guy like you can definitely be a leader at OCS.

There's just ONE sinlge thing keeping me from considering 0302...I-O-C...Yeah, fuck that. I've got my combat action under my belt so now I'm taking the fight in another direction.

Ground&Pound

Good on ya. I forget who said it, but the quote is something like, "Marines come in two sizes, Rottweiller and Doberman...Either big and mean, or little and mean." If you can ship with a 285 and you're not a friggin rock, a guy like you can definitely be a leader at OCS.

There's just ONE sinlge thing keeping me from considering 0302...I-O-C...Yeah, fuck that. I've got my combat action under my belt so now I'm taking the fight in another direction.
Hey just got a 281 on my PFT..its not the 285 I wanted but i'm getting closer. Hope to see some of you guys in Sept. if I get selected!