• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

good book for astb?

originalbigjim

do anyone know of a good book to study for the astb? I found the gouge in pdf format, but i am looking for something that explains stuff a little more in detail. thanks

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know a good book or two. They're called the EAWS PQS and corresponding study guide.

badger16

None
the ARCO book helps alot. Breaks the test down into sections and goes through them in pretty good detail. Try searching ASTB and i'm sure you will find all the A's to your Q's... Also check out the columbia website.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
I cannot tutor people with that ARCO book because it's horrible, and makes people even more nervous than they already are. I recommend the online practice test that everyone uses. The questions on that thing are very similar to the types of questions on the test (especially math and mechanical comprehension).

Good luck!
Red