• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gonna need a ride Feb 16!!

Tgoss21

Hey guys, I am flying in the afternoon of Feb 16 to Providence RI and was wondering if I could get a ride to NSI from someone instead of getting a cab. The time is getting close and I am excited as hell to get off this ship. We are dstarting Ultra-C today and they start INSURV next week. Thank God my last day is Friday!! We will be out to sea until Friday but I can be reached at Tgoss@ffg41.navy.mil or 619-565-7560. Thanks guys and can't wait to c-ya!!

Nose

pilot
Uh, if you are on orders to OCS or whatever, Uncle will pay for your cab. (He will also pay for hookers and blow if you write the receipt properly).

erelislt

Actually I read somewhere that there is a bus from airport to Newport. Read all the welcome onboard instructions again.

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Tgoss21 - if you don't have a ride yet, PM me and let me know what time your flight gets in. I'm leaning heavily toward bringing my Ram the first weekend of NSI, from what I've read here and there.

SHAF

Idle for glory
pilot
I am also flying out the 16th, I pick up my junk tomorrow from PSD so I will post my arrival times.