• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gollden Retriever Puppies

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
So, what does DB stand for?

I believe it is something like "Dear Boyfriend." The adjective really throws me; I just don't understand how it entered the lexicon. It might be an internet thing; the only place I've ever seen it was on this board.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There is a Humane Society on Q street, I went there first didn't have much of a selection then I went to the Animal Shelter on Fairfield, Got a Walker Tree hound there good dog $35 bucks to adopt with a $30 voucher you get towards spay or neutering. Here a web site that should help in your quest
Humane Society

Pensacola pet search

I don't think that's what he's looking for. Kennel, as in pet hotel.

Brett

boobcheese

OK I'm leaving town tommorrow and I have one puppy left and I'd rather not take him with me if I don't have to. He's a med colored male 10wks old and as mentioned before he has had his 1st shots and been dewormed. In an effort to expedite finding him a home I will accept $250. PM if interested.

Rugger

Super Moderatress
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pensacola Kennel

When I was in Pensacola, I left my pooch at the Pensacola Pet Resort, both for day care and for overnight stays. They were awesome.

300 E. Gadsden St.
Downtown Pensacola

850-438-3393

Best -

Rugger