• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gollden Retriever Puppies

boobcheese

I am in P-cola I have a litter of golden retriever pups (6 males/4 females). They range in color from almost white to dark chestnut. The mother weighs about 55 lbs (relatively small) and the sire weighs about 70 lbs. They are AKC registered and have been dewormed. They should be completely weened around Oct 21st. I am asking $350. If I can find my camera (still unpacking) I will try to post some pics. PM me if you are interested.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
If I can find my camera (still unpacking) I will try to post some pics./QUOTE]

:D Didn't anyone ever tell you never to move with a pregnant woman?;)

I have a buddy I'll send your way.

boobcheese

I borrowed the neighbor's camera. Here you go.

Attachments

• DSCN0264.JPG
    DSCN0264.JPG
    948.6 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCN0279.JPG
    DSCN0279.JPG
    958.1 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCN0277.JPG
    DSCN0277.JPG
    938 KB · Views: 428

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
That's a GREAT price ... thankfully, I'm too far away to respond, otherwise I'd take two .... Goldens are the world's greatest dogs.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Could you have posted bigger pictures? I can't see the dogs in those ones.

Cute puppies.

boobcheese

I still have males and females available and as of Friday they will have their first round of shots completed. PM me if you're interested.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Now that the subject has been brought up, and we made it to post 14 without a thread jack...

Threadjack:
How does military life work with having a dog? I would love to have one, but I would assume with deployments and everything else you would be too busy to have one. Is it a only if you have a family kind of thing?