• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golf in Pensacola

Pags

N/A
pilot
Its a shame the moors closed. That was a pretty course and fun to play.

The NASWF course was crummy, but it was empty all the time so i used to hit multiple balls.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I played at a course called Tanglewood in Milton a lot. It was literally two miles away and between me and work so I'd play it often. It was fairly cheap and a decent course, nothing to write home about, but it was kind of tucked away and really easy to play as a single and not get rushed.

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
Wow, surprised to see all the input, I'll be sure to bring my spoon, mashie and niblick with me to Florida then. With the API/Primary schedule, was it easy to find time to play?

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Wow, surprised to see all the input, I'll be sure to bring my spoon, mashie and niblick with me to Florida then. With the API/Primary schedule, was it easy to find time to play?

Not really during the first few weeks of API. After the classroom nut-hammering was over it was easier to find time. At Whiting, and all through flight school, you'll find that every block or phase is unbelievably front loaded, so it comes in waves. Also, if you're not scheduled to fly you're also not expected to be anywhere, so that's nice (and one of the biggest scams on the planet).

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
You'll have plenty of time during A pool to hit the links, provided it's still just a once a day muster. Not so much during API though

Pags

N/A
pilot
Not really during the first few weeks of API. After the classroom nut-hammering was over it was easier to find time. At Whiting, and all through flight school, you'll find that every block or phase is unbelievably front loaded, so it comes in waves. Also, if you're not scheduled to fly you're also not expected to be anywhere, so that's nice (and one of the biggest scams on the planet).
Like he USMM said. If you're in a pool your job should be to work on your handicap. Depending on your own academic abilities and time management abilities, there's plenty of time to hit the links. I hit the gym every day in flight school, but I could have just as easily been hitting a couple of buckets or playing nine. Plus, there's still weekends and you can't and shouldn't study all the time. Hitting the sticks on a Friday afternoon or Saturday is a nice way to focus on something else.