• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Going to OCS in May for IWC. Had some life events and wanted more clarification.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Most recent dashboard with the boards currently slated. Only SWO OCEANO and SWO EDO are currently offered for a SWO option selection. If you are looking for a technical option, look at applying for IP 1820. They will be restricting TIS, similar to CW, soon but wont be as strict. Word is no more than 10 years TIS. So at 7, you have time to apply still.

NOTE: The dashboard is only for the current fiscal year, with the upcoming fiscal year rapidly approaching certain boards/programs that may be closed this FY are opening up to start picking candidates for FY-23.

Understand you like to help applicants out with posting CNRC data from the share portal, but without knowing the actual recruiting metrics and science can lead you to pass down bad gouge to applicants.

exNavyOffRec

By SWO/IW, I assume you mean SWO/Cryptologic Warfare (CW)? If so, they don't offer those slots for OCS accessions anymore, even if they are technically on the books, so I wouldn't waste a ranking on that. Note, the SWO/CW (formally SWO/IW) was initially created to ensure that fully medically qualified USNA (and ROTC?) graduates had increased opportunities to serve as CWs. There are still several slots at the USNA that are getting filled IIRC, but even those are getting phased out.

Also, keep in mind Time In Service limits for CW and other communities; I'm pretty sure it's 6 years for CW. An interesting point is whether the TIS applies for option contracts. I'd defer to a recruiter/detailer on that, but I'd imagine that it would.
I had heard that was the plan years ago, looks like it is finally taking effect.

Joseph Arroyo

NOTE: The dashboard is only for the current fiscal year, with the upcoming fiscal year rapidly approaching certain boards/programs that may be closed this FY are opening up to start picking candidates for FY-23.

Understand you like to help applicants out with posting CNRC data from the share portal, but without knowing the actual recruiting metrics and science can lead you to pass down bad gouge to applicants.
Thank you Sir for the update on the possibility of some programs opening on the upcoming FY. I’m currently planning to submit my OCS application for the INTEL 1830 board on May and I was wondering where could I look to see if they still accepting packages or if they are about to stop accepting packages?

exNavyOffRec

Thank you Sir for the update on the possibility of some programs opening on the upcoming FY. I’m currently planning to submit my OCS application for the INTEL 1830 board on May and I was wondering where could I look to see if they still accepting packages or if they are about to stop accepting packages?
Intel is a June board, that will be for FY 23 accessions and it looks like they are estimating about 19 selections per board.

Attachments

• FY22 Board Schedule Approved 18OCT2021-7.pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 22