• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Go Sox

dnweinreb

Super DUPER Hornets!
None
Any Beantown transplants interested in finding a sports bah and watching any of the games this weekend?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Who cares about the Sox. The Yankees are gonna woop their ass this weekend.

OVERCOME

Long live the UFC!
We'll see what happens this weekend!! Go Yankees!! Oh and by the way, it wasn't the curse afterall, the Red Sox just sucked all of those years........Yankees=26 Red Sox=2

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
And the Yankees suffered one of the WORST upsets in Baseball HISTORY last year. That was pretty friggin embarassing for you guys.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Who cares about the sox/yankees, BREWERS ARE ABOVE .500 w/ only three games left!!!!! :D

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
yankeesSuckKid.jpg

Go Sox :icon_tong

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A Rod: Hey kid, can I sign my autograph on this baseball for you?

Kid:
yankeesSuckKid.jpg

Singer6

Konichiwa *****es
I'm a chicago guy too. But south side. Go ChiSox. Those crazy bastards really tried to screw themselves again this year.

dnweinreb

Super DUPER Hornets!
None
woah

I didn't mean to start the old "f" the yankees vs "1918" hooplah. i just wanted to know if anyone wanted to watch some baseball :)

Funny story: I grew up in Boston, moved away and went back for college. A buddy of mine bought me a keepsake at the end of my senior year. He knew I loved baseball so he went and bought me a nice Louisville Slugger. This guy is nice but he knows not thing one about baseball. He bought me an Alex Rodriguez signature series bat. He bought it because for "some reason" it was way cheaper than all the other sig series bats in the boston sporting goods stores. Gee, I wonder why that might be.

The definitive final response: Go Sox, go Cubs, and go everyone else under .500 I love losing teams. The 2004 post season was like crack for me. I thought maybe I'd feel differently about the game and the yanks this year...nope.

Parting shot: to amend FlyNavy's statement...the 2004 ALCS was THE worst upset in SPORTS history :) Couldn't resist. I'll shut up now, promise.

OVERCOME

Long live the UFC!
Fly Navy said:
And the Yankees suffered one of the WORST upsets in Baseball HISTORY last year. That was pretty friggin embarassing for you guys.
Key word in that sentence is ONE upset! Yankees=1 Red Sox........Ummm I ran out of fingers.......lol :D

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
I swore I'd avoid this thread, cause it's AW and we're talking sports, BUT I hate the Yankees almost as much as I hate the Dodgers (I'm a Giants fan), and I find it necessary to clarify something for those misguided Yankee "fans" out there....last year wasn't the biggest upset in the history of baseball....it was the BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS. Period. You'll never ever ever see a sports team COLLAPSE like the Yankees last year in the ALCS. I couldn't be happier.