• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gmaps Pedometer

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
That's exactly how I did it, too. I just drove in my car mapping out a mile, and took it from there. This is much better.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
I've been using that for a while, but be careful with it; I noticed that in Pensacola, the map wasn't matching reality for a while until I emailed the webmaster of the pedometer site and had it fixed. Not a huge thing unless you're a nitpicky freak like me.

metro

Man, joboy, that's convenient! I imagine there's some decent "distracting scenery" nearby, as well?

metro

Umm. Wow. I was hoping that the area would help you out more than that. You run with your eyes closed, then, right? :eek:

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
That's a pretty neat website, thanks for posting it.

I'm having trouble creating checkpoints. Do you have to type in addresses to get checkpoints? Or can you click on the map?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Double click where you want your checkpoints. If the road curves, be sure you put multiple checkpoints so that you get an accurate measurement. Distance b/t checkpoints is measured "as the crow flies."

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Double click where you want your checkpoints. If the road curves, be sure you put multiple checkpoints so that you get an accurate measurement. Distance b/t checkpoints is measured "as the crow flies."

Oh, cool thanks. I was just "single" clicking.