• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Global Warming, Seriously its Freakin Cold Everywhere!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I have two words for that, Cheese curds!!!!
Alternatively:

Cheese heads (two words)

Cheese dicks (two words)

As you can see ... we're not too 'fond' of Senator Proxmire (and by extension, unfortunately, Cheeseland) around the PNW ... nothing against anyone PERSONALLY w/the exception of the aforementioned Proxmire, as he was the main player in killing the SST and brought us this sign w/ the crash & burn of Boeing jobs @ 1971 ...

HEY!!! I eat cheese. We ALL eat cheese when we're hungry ... :)

lastpersonleavingsea.jpg

Although I DID haul 150 pregnant Wisconsin Holsteins to Taipei on a freighter when the locals were building up their dairy herds ... kinda a 2-fer ... B'Gosh.

yak52driver

Contributor
Alternatively:

Cheese heads (two words)

Cheese dicks (two words)

As you can see ... we're not too 'fond' of Senator Proxmire (and by extension, unfortunately, Cheeseland) around the PNW ... nothing against anyone PERSONALLY w/the exception of the aforementioned Proxmire, as he was the main player in killing the SST and brought us this sign w/ the crash & burn of Boeing jobs @ 1971 ...

HEY!!! I eat cheese. We ALL eat cheese when we're hungry ... :)

lastpersonleavingsea.jpg

Although I DID haul 150 pregnant Wisconsin Holsteins to Taipei on a freighter when the locals were building up their dairy herds ... kinda a 2-fer ... B'Gosh.

I always felt Proxmire was a pompous jerk with his Golden Fleece award. Shoulda given one to the entire Congress while he was handing them out...