• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girlfriend of a Marine Officer Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReapersGF

Hi... my boyfriend just entered OCS on October 3rd. Is there anyone else who has someone in this class or can give me advice?

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
If you send me your email address, I can email you a guide that explains week by week of OCS. There are alot of threads on this forum that will help. Just look around. Also, these ladies give great advice, so they will be helpful. Just be postive and keep your chin up....it gets better :).

Erin Leigh

bennett4362

deployment sucks
is your boyfriend at marine ocs or at navy ocs?

also, you might want to join the "private spouses corner." the ladies there (and here) are great about advice!

stevew

ReapersGF; I know your boyfriend. My app wasn't ready for this class, hopefully I'll make it to the next one. He had several Q's for me before getting PRK. He is a solid condidate who really wants to be a Marine. You can PM or IM me if you have any Q's you may need answered. I wish him the best of luck at OCS and I hope to see him at TBS and/or flight school. Send him my regards, and hang tight, you'll see him in no time. Also, if you go to www.ocs.usmc.mil you can see pics of the training he is going through. I looked to see if he was in any of the pics but I didn't see him. Good luck, Steve

ReapersGF

Thank you so much everybody.

SteveW - He is really into it. I have gotten 2 letters from him and he still sounds really confident and knows why he's there. Although he is there it sounds like he is actually enjoying it to some degree. I know he appreciates the vote of confidence. I have already been to that website and so far I have found almost 10 pictures of him. I am still waiting for them to put up the pics from the O-course though

benett4362 - he is in Marine OCS. How do you get into the private forum?

EngineGirl - Erin I would love it if you could send me the line - up of what he is doing for the next 7 weeks. my email is sparkle_queen18@hotmail.com. Thank you so much.

FlyingDutchman

I was in the same platoon with your bf. I just got npq'd due to a broken left wrist and torn ligament in the wrist. I can tell you he's doing fine. he was actually the last person I got to talk to in the platoon before I left.

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
ReapersGF - I sent you instructions for joining the private forum in a private message. Let me know if you have any problems requesting access. :)

jcabdriver

stevew said:
ReapersGF; I know your boyfriend. My app wasn't ready for this class, hopefully I'll make it to the next one. He had several Q's for me before getting PRK. He is a solid condidate who really wants to be a Marine. You can PM or IM me if you have any Q's you may need answered. I wish him the best of luck at OCS and I hope to see him at TBS and/or flight school. Send him my regards, and hang tight, you'll see him in no time. Also, if you go to www.ocs.usmc.mil you can see pics of the training he is going through. I looked to see if he was in any of the pics but I didn't see him. Good luck, Steve

Is there a link like the one above for Navy OCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.