• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"ghost test"

masterblaster28

Just took the ASTB today. What an ass kicker. Been studying the ARCO and test seemed completely different. Anyways, OSO said that he heard there was a copy of the "actual" ASTB test on airwarriors, but I have yet to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I don't know of the current one being on here. But there is a study guide on here. Try looking in this section in the Sticky Threads. They tend to have useful info.

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
I think your OSO might be refering to study guide that has practically the same questions as the ASTB, with only the numbers changed.

pilot06

This is the second or third time I've put this up on the forum, but here it is again so you don't have to go searching for it. I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but this test has actual ASTB questions on it. I used this, the ARCO book, and physics notes from college to study for the test and I qualified for pilot for the Marine Corps. Here it is http://www.columbia.edu/~mmx1/astb/ASTBgouge.pdf

Good Luck!

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
This is the second or third time I've put this up on the forum, but here it is again so you don't have to go searching for it. I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but this test has actual ASTB questions on it. I used this, the ARCO book, and physics notes from college to study for the test and I qualified for pilot for the Marine Corps. Here it is http://www.columbia.edu/~mmx1/astb/ASTBgouge.pdf

Good Luck!

It is on the top in one of the sticky threads. People just don't look at all.

masterblaster28

Guess I won't be needing it. Got my scores back a couple days ago. 6/6/6 55. I have to admit though that I hope my score isn't a sign of what is to come if any of you get what I mean. I'm just glad to be done with the studying (for now). It's all over but the unavoidable PFT now.