• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ghent Condo for sale (Norfolk)

Pags

N/A
pilot
Air Warriors-
Buy my condo! Buy it now! 2BR/1BA, second floor unit.

Located in Ghent, easy commute to NOB and Little Creek. Historic building redone in 2007. Hardwood throughout and exposed brick. Porch overlooking Colonial Ave. Walking distance to numerous bars and restaurants.

Did I mention you should buy it?!

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Air Warriors-

Located in Ghent, easy commute to NOB and Little Creek. Historic building redone in 2007. Hardwood throughout and exposed brick. Porch overlooking Colonial Ave. Walking distance to numerous bars and restaurants.

There’s a dog in it.

Actually I have a friend heading that way for...I’ll pass this on to him.

Pags

N/A
pilot
There’s a dog in it.

Actually I have a friend heading that way for...I’ll pass this on to him.
The dog is not included (and not mine). But it does illustrate that they're cool per the HOA. Also, there's a dog park behind the building.

Mrs Pags and I loved living there and we had a lot of fun in Ghent.

Thanks for passing it forward!

azguy

None
Great looking condo. Ghent is a great neighborhood for anyone stationed in the Tidewater area.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did the dog help itself in? Who's dog is it, and does it speak English?

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Seconded that it's a great location. Great for NS Norfolk commute (<20mins) and you probably can walk to everything on the weekends.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Air Warriors-

It’s a great time to buy. Mortgage rates are at historical lows . . . . .

Pags

N/A
pilot
Did the dog help itself in? Who's dog is it, and does it speak English?
It is one of the current tennants' dog. I've never met it but from its look I surmise that it probably likes fetch, frisbee, and perhaps a card game or two. It's a smaller dog so I'm guessing pool may a bit harder but I bet it could handle shuffleboard.

Pags

N/A
pilot
"And those beautiful women? They used to be men!"

sTSHGp-miSdOgOHj6KIz4vPaPa0xBBEIfU1FbPYSQMw.png