• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Getting to MEPS

I applied to OCS last summer and couldn't even go to MEPS N3m denied me based on a history of PRK and Unsuitability for military service.

PRK limit for commissioning program used to be -6 and I was -7, as of April or May this year that limit has been raised to -8 so that roadblock is gone.

The unsuitability comes from my disenrollment for from AFROTC. N3M requested it from my recruiter and there is nothing medical on it. the medical box isn't even checked, it's a 3/5. The record states I received to many civil involvements and was subsequently disenrolled. I have been told they treat it as a behavioral/mental condition. My arrest record is completely clear, never used drugs, and lifetime dmv record has 3 tickets. The CIs came from my university telling me not to hang my pass in my jeep, just to bring in my pass and ticket to have it waived, and following the AFROTC rules to report any ticket received. I asked them if I should be concerned and if I would rack up CI and have a problem and was told "don't worry we know your situation and you'll fine"

I read I can submit new information for a reconsideration. With the PRK restriction lifted, is there anything I can present to N3M to get past the second roadblock and go to MEPS? I'm not entirely sure how to fight a medical condition that hasn't been diagnosed, or that isn't even really medical.